Sunday 13 July 2014

About me


MANSURJON KURTOV

I was born in 1983, lived 20 years in Bukhara and I have been living in Tashkent since 2007. I started Bukara State University Inrormation Technologies and Mathematics in 2003 and graduated at 2007 as the highest ranking student of the department. I am working as a software developer in MinVuz in Tashkent now.

My Skills

I have been programming since I was 14 (since 1997). I started with QBasic and Turbo Pascal. I have worked on many languages, platforms and technologies so far. Here, there is a list of my current skills and interests.
Languages/Frameworks
  • C#.NET: Working on C# and .NET platform in my work. I've excellent knowlegde on .NET Framework and C#.
    • WPF: Good knowledge. I have been developing GUIs using WPF for a few years.( i work in Tashkent State Technical University. Project name :"GazAnalitic", Wpf, Sql Server 2008R2)
    • WCF: Good knowledge. I developed many services using WCF. (for FidoBiznes(Uzbekenergio GAK - web service))
    • Entity Framework, NHibernate: Using EF since version 4 and have a good skill. Also, I've good knowledge on NHibernate. I'm actively using both of them in my projects.(for example NHibernate in Project of Urology Center)
  • ASP.NET
    • ASP.NET MVC: I shifted to ASP.NET MVC and using it since 2011. Developed projects using it and have a very good knowledge and deep understanding.
    • ASP.NET Web Forms: I've been working since classical ASP since 2001 and have a good knowledge on web development. But working with ASP.NET MVC since 2011 and never think to return back.
  • Javascript: Have a very good skill. Inverstigated, read and worked on javascript design patterns and best practices.
    • jQuery, jQueryUI: I'm working with jQuery, jQueryUI and many plugins.
    • ExtJs
  • HTML/CSS: I've good knowledge on HTML and CSS since 2000. Also learning and using HTML5 and CSS3 features.
  • Others: I worked on Java and C++ in university. I coded my final term project in Java but not used Java or C++ in my work.
Databases
  • SQL Server: Using it since Sql Server 2000 and now using SQL Server 2012. I've worked on many projects using .NET on SQL Server. I've excellent knowledge on database design, normalization, optimization, stored procedures, indexes... etc.
  • MySQL: I've been working with MySQL since 2007 and have a good knowledge.
  • NoSQL: Currently working to learn NoSQL concept, databases, techniques and tools.
  • Data WareHouse, OLAP,ROLAP,SCS
  • Others: I know basics of SQLite and MongoDB and used in some small experimental projects.
Technologies/Methods
I especially like developing multithreadedand distributed software systems. Also,
  • Best Practices: I investigate, read, learn, try and use best practices on every area that I'm working on.
  • Design Patterns: I've personal interest in Design Patterns, using patterns in my work and personal projects.
  • Multi threading: I've excellent skill on multi thread programming in .NET (also in Java). I've developed many applications and services that runs in a multithreaded manner. I know and using common design patterns on multithreading.
  • TCP/IP Networking: I've excellent skill on TCP/IP networking.

My Computer Life

I met with computer at 15 years old and started programming at 16  with Quack Basic and Turbo Pascal 7.0 in Olot special school number of 31(my teachers Azimjon Qalandarov, Davlatov Jurakul, Sultonov Shomurod(mathematic,our school director), etc). First motivation that takes me into programming was to code my own solutions of the problems(olipiad).  It was an old computer that has IBM and MSDOS 6.22 operating system. Norton Commander 5.0 was my best friend. I built many small games(Snak, tetris, testing) and DOS applications with Pascal. I leaned Pascal from a Russion book(Faronov Turbo Pascal 7.0) and self help menu of Turbo Pascal editor. I was looking at all standard library functions from help reference and trying them...
I interested in web technologies (Frontpage 98 and a little HTML) through a handbook from PcWorld and but I have not a PC that I can built web sites. By the time I obtained an Pentium 133 PC (It was also an old PC relative to it’s time) with Windows 95 OS in the year 2000. I built my first static HTML web site and published to a free web host in an internet cafe.
 I read it and learned that web is not consist of only static HTML pages. Then I had an ASP (Active Server Pages)handbook from PcWorld and I saw the light, changed my world! :) It was too hard to make ASP running on a Windows 95 PC. I found PWS (Personal Web Server that is an old variant of IIS) for Win 98 from web, downloaded hardly and installed. After a week effort it worked! In this one week, I finished reading theASP handbook without coding (or coding in my mind) and I was ready to code! I sit my chair and started coding ASP.  At the same time, I learned that it is not useful to build an ASP web site without a database... I started learning MS Access while it is not installed on my PC. I did not give up, designed my database for my new web site on a white paper, found an office PC that has MS Access installed, created my database and copied it to my computer with a 3.5 inch floppy disc. Eventually I build my ASP based web site by using only ASPHTMLJavaScriptCSS and Windows NotePad and uploaded to a free ASP hosting server.
In 2001, I started to National University of Uzbekistan, Computer Technologies faculty. I continued programming as an hobby.  Since I love computers and programming, my lectures was pretty good and I graduated as the highest ranking student of the department (3.55 of 4.00).
In university first class, I learned Delphi, C and C#.NET andASP.NET. In the second year I entered to IT department of university to build a completely new Student Relations Automation System. I worked there for one year, finished project and learned C# (With Visual Studio 2003) and SQL Server 2000 deeply.
I contiuned my student life in Bukhara State University (2003-2007, faculty of IT and Macimatics)
In the third year of university (year 2006) I learned C++ . This was my first introducing with object oriented programming. I was impressed! After C++, it was really easy to learn profesional C# (since I was already familiar with .NET).








My family:
Samarkhand, 2013 year:

Muslimbek and Mohinur:


My Friend Obidjon and his wife in Tashkent, 2013 year:


My love:


My "LIONS":


We are in Amir Temur Square, Tashkent 2013 year


Malaysia:



Tasks and Threads

  Differences Between Task And Thread: 1. The Thread class is used for creating and manipulating a thread in Windows.  2. A Task represents ...